Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hello, fellow bloggers and followers..

It's Easter Sunday around the world and I have officially had too much chocolate. What is it with people putting candy in front of my computer as I am sitting at my desk! I feel so obligated to say thank you and eat it... it is Easter Sunday and after all, chocolate is delicious.

I struggled alot in the beginning and middle of March. I guess you could say all of March. But I did manage to lose some weight and am now 16 pounds from where I want to be by the time I graduate on May 15th. It's pretty much a long shot but I am willing to take on the challenge. The closer I get to my goal, the better I look in my dress! Simple as that!

Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice weekend.
    Regards from Thessaloniki.
    kostas

    ReplyDelete