Monday, March 1, 2010

I bought a talking refrigerator that said "Oink" every time I opened the door. It made me hungry for pork chops. ~Marie Mott

I need to lose weight.

I need to lose weight not only because I want to look good, but because I want to FEEL good. Unfortunately, I am obsessed with food...the texture, the taste, the way it makes me feel emotionally after I consume an exuberant amount of it.. I love it all. But, my life will not go in the direction I want it to if I keep eating the way I have been for the past few months. My health is only going to spiral downwards from here on out if I continue with the same eating habits. My diet, how physically fit I am, and how I carry myself all affect my personal and professional life. I am 21 years old... I already have enough to worry about.. I need to dedicate this time in my life to personal freedom, uninhibited fun, and most of all, my well being.

SO, here I am. March 1st 2010. I am on the path to a new and improved 'me'. Follow me on my weight loss journey!

My goal is to lose 22 lbs before my 22nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment